Generation adidas odds for 2019
The 2019 MLS Draft is three weeks away.
There’s a lot of work to go in between now and then, including the compilation of this year’s Generation adidas class. For the uninitiated, any college underclassman must be targeted and contracted by the league before becoming eligible for the draft.
With the combination of MLS diverting funds towards Homegrown signings and poor GA classes in the recent past, sources have told TopDrawerSoccer that the league is offering smaller deals for this year’s group. There’s also an attempt to boost the attacking prospects available in this year’s group by signing some of the top attackers in college soccer.
Below is a look at 13 Generation adidas candidates that have been linked, and a completely uneducated guess of whether or not they end up signing a deal.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- MLS Next Pro is Drawing College Stars
- Girls Club Standouts: May 21-22
- MLS Next Flex Under-19 Best XI
- 2022 Girls IMG Academy Player Rankings
- Commitments: Heading to the ACC
- MLS Next Flex Under-17 Best XI
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s