Hope Men's Soccer Falls to Olivet in OT
Two unanswered goals after halftime propelled the Hope men's soccer team to a 2-1 overtime loss to Olivet Saturday at Van Andel Soccer Stadium.
The Flying Dutchmen fell to 7-3-1 overall and 3-2 in Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA play.
Junior midfielder Tarwo Konbloa of Kentwood (East Kentwood HS) gave Hope a 1-0 lead in the 28th minute with his first goal of the season.
The lead stood up until the 78th minute. Olivet scored the game-winner in the 98th minute.
Sophomore goalie Ethan Beswick of Grand Haven (Grand Haven HS) made four saves for Hope.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: December 4-10
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Tracking Division I Coaching Changes
- Boys High School A-A Game Star Performers
- MLS NEXT Fest: Day 6 Standouts
- Girls High School A-A Game Star Performers
- College Cup: Men's Final Preview
- IMG Top Club Soccer Players: Girls 2024
- MLS Next Fest: Goal scorers From Day 5
- MLS Next Fest: Day 4 Standouts