Janos Loebe Named A-10 Rookie of the Week
Newport News, Va. - (September 21, 2015) - The Atlantic 10 Conference announced its weekly men’s soccer awards today, and Fordham men’s soccer freshman Janos Loebe (Kierspe, Germany) was named the conference’s Rookie of the Week. It is Loebe’s first career weekly award.
Loebe recorded three assists in two games last week as Fordham went 1-0-1. Against Army, the rookie assisted on the lone goal in the 1-1 draw on Tuesday. He then tallied a pair of assists in Fordham's first win of the season, a 3-2 victory over Fairfield on Saturday.
Loebe has now had a hand in five of the Rams' six goals on the season (1 goal, 4 assists). His four assists tops the conference and his six points lead the Rams this season.
Loebe and the rest of the Fordham men’s soccer team have a pair of home contests this week, as the Rams host Columbia on Wednesday, September 23rd and NJIT on Saturday, September 26th at Jack Coffey Field. Both games are slated for 7:00 PM starts.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- MLS Next Flex: Finishing on Tuesday
- Thompson Sisters Sign NIL Deal With Nike
- MLS Next Flex: U16, U19 teams finish
- Men's DI Internationals to Watch in 2022
- Girls club standouts: May 14-15
- MLS Next: U15s, U17s take center stage
- Final 2022 Boys IMG Academy Player Rankings
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s