Keefe Named All-Region
BETHLEHEM, Pa. – For a fifth straight season, a Lehigh women's soccer student-athlete has been named All-Region. On Tuesday, it was junior defender Erin Keefe, a month after being named All-Patriot League for the first time in her career. Keefe follows Mountain Hawk All-Region honorees Kayla Arestivo in 2018 and 2019, and Alyssa Riporti and Adrian Vitello in both 2016 and 2017.
Keefe was an anchor for the Mountain Hawks' back line this spring, which finished the season fourth in the Patriot League in goals against average (0.60). Lehigh allowed just four goals in six games, which included three overtime contests. Keefe played in five games, starting them all, and Lehigh picked up shutouts in three of those contests. Keefe has played in 41 career games, starting 24 and posting two assists.
The Mountain Hawks finished the season 1-2-3, beating American (1-0) while tying Bucknell (0-0), Colgate (1-1) and Loyola (0-0).
Like Lehigh Women's Soccer on Facebook, follow on Twitter and Instagram for continued updates on the Mountain Hawks.
- Recruiting Roundup: June 13-19
- TDS announces the TDS Winter Showcase
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Girls Academy Talent ID: Frontier Roster
- IMG Top Club Soccer Players: Girls 2023
- US Youth: Mid-South Conference Best XI
- Gatorade announces Boys HS State PotY
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update: Girls
- Scouting USL League Two prospects
- GA Talent ID: NE Conference 2004-2008
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s