Men's Team of The Week: November 29
As it turns out, having good players might just help teams win games. Such was the case for Pittsburgh Sunday night in its clash against Kentucky. The Panthers were locked at 1-1 and down to 10 men when Bertin Jacquesson received the ball just outside the box. He needed three touches: one to kill the spin, a second to create space and a third that sent the ball into the top left corner.
His goal won the game and sent the Panthers through to the NCAA Tournament quarterfinals. It has, in truth, been an inconsistent season for the exciting forward. But on Sunday night, he showed his attacking quality. And he only needed three touches to do so.
Men's Team of the Week: November 21-27
M Giona Leibold, Syracuse - Leibold scored one of Syrcause’s best goals of the season, dribbling the length of the pitch and finishing. His magnificent solo effort was the only goal in a 1-0 win over Cornell.
F Yaniv Bazini, Vermont - Bazini got the Catamounts going against UCLA, lashing a left-footed shot into the top corner for the first of three Vermont goals.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: January 23-29
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Kohler Signs With Oakland Roots SC
- Prospects for the 2024 NWSL Draft
- Commitments: Heading to SoCal
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- US Youth: NL Mesa Girls Weekend Recap
- TDS Boys Regional Rankings: Class of 2026
- Commitments: Top Talent Picks Big Ten
- Boys Club Standouts: January 21-22
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s