Midseason Men's Top 100 Freshmen update
There's a good level of first-year talent that hit the college soccer ranks in men's DI soccer.
Maryland forward Joshua Bolma sits atop the midseason list, which aims to assess some of the top players in the college game. The Terps forward injects quality, entertainment and dynamism to the flanks for the Terps, which are chasing a Big Ten regular season crown. He is currently tied for the team lead with three goals in his 11 games.
Another quality freshman sits at No. 2, as Isaiah Parker has emerged as another great flank player for Saint Louis. The Billikens currently lead the charge in the Atlantic 10, with a 5-0 record as of publication.
The Top 100 rankings were constructed in consultation with The Soccer Syndicate, North America's only independent soccer scouting network.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Girls IMG Academy Player Rankings
- Commitments: Heading to the ACC
- MLS Next Flex Under-17 Best XI
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s