Midseason Men's Top 100 update released
Even after its first loss of the season, Virginia still stands out as one of the best teams in the country this season.
The ACC side dropped its first game of the season on Friday night, but several players have propelled the team to a stellar campaign so far.
One of them is midfielder Joe Bell, a steady, calming presence on the ball and on the field for the Cavaliers. The New Zealand youth international sits atop the Midseason Top 100 Upperclassmen Players to Watch list.
Center back Henry Kessler and forward Daryl Dike also dot the list as well, as the Cavaliers have cemented themselves as an ACC and national title contender this season.
Several other players emerged and burst up the list in this update. That includes SMU senior Garrett McLaughlin, back to his best after an injury-plagued 2018 campaign. James Madison midfielder Manuel Ferriol is a player of the year contender for the CAA side, while UCLA forward Milan Iloski is the nation's leading scorer.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Girls IMG Academy Player Rankings
- Commitments: Heading to the ACC
- MLS Next Flex Under-17 Best XI
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s