Projecting the women's DI tournament field
The selection of 48 teams in the Division I women’s soccer tournament field is going to be a fascinating exercise.
With the COVID-19 pandemic and several prominent leagues playing conference-only schedules, the selection committee will face plenty of challenges and questions.
So what could the Field of 48 look like? Here’s a projection of the field at this point of the season. Given the schedule, expect a lot to change in the next couple of weeks.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: December 6-12
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- MLS Next Fest Photo Gallery - Dec. 3
- Final Men's Team of the Week for 2021
- Commitments: An addition for 2022
- College Cup: FSU win third national title
- IMG Top Club Soccer Players: Boys 2024
- MLS Next Fest Standouts: Sunday’s Best
- Commitments: A Virginia decision
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s