Projecting the women's DI tournament field
The selection of 48 teams in the Division I women’s soccer tournament field is going to be a fascinating exercise.
With the COVID-19 pandemic and several prominent leagues playing conference-only schedules, the selection committee will face plenty of challenges and questions.
So what could the Field of 48 look like? Here’s a projection of the field at this point of the season. Given the schedule, expect a lot to change in the next couple of weeks.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: September 19-25
- Women's Division I College Scoreboard
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Men's Youth Squads Split Results on Friday
- Bryce Jamison Signs with Orange County SC
- Astrain Names U17 WNT World Cup Roster
- Commitments: A Top Talent Heads to Vandy
- Alabama's Fast Start Is Years in The Making
- Women's Weekend Preview: 5 Games to Watch
- Men’s Youth Squads Win Twice on Wednesday
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s