TDS Division I Top 25 Rankings: February 8
Last week featured the return of competitive games for the men's and women's Division I soccer season.
The march towards a College Cup in May is going to be a precarious one, as last week featured several canceled matches.
Top programs were in action from both men's and women's soccer; UCLA played its first game since the 2019 College Cup, defeating Pepperdine by a 3-0 score in Malibu. BYU looked sharp in a matchup against Pac-12 foes Utah, winning by a 5-1 score. Washington State returned to action with a close, 2-1 victory on the road at Seattle. American Athletic favorites Memphis debuted in style, beating UAB by a 3-0 score.
On the men's side of things, there was one notable upset among the Top 25 teams. UCF fell by a 1-0 score in its AAC opener against Tulsa in Orlando. Also in the conference, SMU took to the road and beat Memphis by a 2-0 score in Tennessee. In the Pacific Northwest, No. 16 Washington was in fine form, beating Gonzaga 3-0 on Sunday.
Major conferences like the Big 10, ACC, SEC and Big East resume or begin play in the coming weeks.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Girls IMG Academy Player Rankings
- Commitments: Heading to the ACC
- MLS Next Flex Under-17 Best XI
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s