TDS Men's Division I Top 25: Nov. 30
There are eight teams left in the hunt for the 2015 Division I National Championship. The Third Round games wrapped up on Sunday night with Stanford becoming the final team to join the Elite Eight with a 3-1 win over Ohio State.
The Third Round had a couple of upsets, but the biggest came from Georgetown where the Hoyas lost in penalty kicks to Boston College. The Hoyas, previously the No. 1 team, finished the season with a 16-2-3 record. Georgetown checks in at No. 9 this week.
Stanford takes over the top spot after booking a trip to the quarterfinals. Stanford faces a tough challenge in the Elite Eight with a game against No. 2 Wake Forest. The Demon Deacons earned a spot in the quarterfinals with a 1-0 win over Indiana.
Creighton makes a big jump up the top 25 this week after defeating North Carolina on the road and earning a spot in the Elite Eight. The Jays check in at No. 3. Creighton takes on No. 4 Akron in the next round. The Zips defeated SMU on Sunday to book their spot in the Elite Eight.
Syracuse rounds out the top five. Cause knocked off Seattle in the Third Round on Sunday. Syracuse takes on Boston College in the Elite Eight. They are two of the four ACC programs to advance to the Elite Eight.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Girls IMG Academy Player Rankings
- Commitments: Heading to the ACC
- MLS Next Flex Under-17 Best XI
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s