TDS Men's Division I Top 25: Oct. 19
There are two unbeaten teams left in Men’s Division I soccer. North Carolina lost to Wake Forest over the weekend, which leaves No. 1 Creighton and No. 8 Denver as the final two unbeaten teams in men’s college soccer.
The Jays improved to 14-0 on the season with wins at Butler and Marquette last week. Creighton finishes the season with home games against Villanova and Xavier and then hits the road for games against Providence and Georgetown.
Wake Forest jumps to No. 2 following the big win against North Carolina on Tuesday. The Demon Deacons finish the regular season with games against Georgia State, No. 9 Notre Dame, Davidson, and No. 22 Louisville. The game at Louisville is the only road game left on the schedule.
Clemson moves into the No. 4 spot following a 1-0 win at Syracuse on Saturday. The Tigers are riding a five-game winning streak into the week. Clemson finishes the regular season with games against Georgia Southern, No. 15 Boston College, and NC State.
North Carolina rounds out the top five. The Tar Heels will look to bounce back for their first loss of the season on Tuesday with a road game against Campbell.
Check out the TopDrawerSoccer Men’s Top 25.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Girls IMG Academy Player Rankings
- Commitments: Heading to the ACC
- MLS Next Flex Under-17 Best XI
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s