TDS Men’s Division I Top 25: Sept. 16
Wake Forest improved to 5-0 with a win over Pittsburgh and comfortably sits at the top of the TopDrawerSoccer Men’s Division I Top 25 rankings heading into Week Four. Wake Forest continues ACC play with a home game against Syracuse on Saturday.
Virginia (4-0) slots into the No. 3 spot in the TopDrawerSoccer Men’s Top 25 this week. The Cavaliers conceded their first goal of the season against Duke, but still rolled to a 3-1 win in the conference opener on the road. Virginia returns to ACC play this week with a game against NC State (3-1-1).
Georgetown (5-0) and Indiana (3-0-1) round out the rest of the top five in the TDS Men’s Top 25 this week. The Hoyas scored nine goals in their past two games. Georgetown begins conference play against Butler on Friday. Indiana (3-0-1) was off this week, but hits a hard part of the schedule next week with games against Notre Dame (3-1) and Wisconsin (2-3) on the horizon.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Girls IMG Academy Player Rankings
- Commitments: Heading to the ACC
- MLS Next Flex Under-17 Best XI
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s