TDS Men’s Division I Top 25: September 11
Indiana takes over the top spot in the TopDrawerSoccer Men’s Top 25 Division I teams. The Hoosiers’ strong performance in a scoreless draw plus other results from teams previously among the top five helped push the Big Ten squad into the No. 1 spot.
Maryland, Notre Dame, Virginia, and Stanford round out the top five this week in the TopDrawerSoccer Men’s Top 25. The Terps are back in action on Tuesday against Rutgers as conference play continues for the powerhouse program. Notre Dame takes on NC State this week in a big ACC clash. Virginia returns to action on Tuesday with a game against Marquette. Stanford looks to bounce back against San Francisco this week.
Fairleigh Dickinson and Michigan are among the new teams in the TopDrawerSoccer Top 25 this week. Fairleigh Dickinson is 5-0 on the season with recent wins over Army and Iona. A road game against NJIT on Saturday looks to be the toughest contest left on the schedule. Michigan is 4-0-1 on the season and takes on No. 1 Indiana on Wednesday.
Check back later this week with TopDrawerSoccer’s weekly preview and other college content. Here is the TopDrawerSoccer Men’s Division I Top 25.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s