Top five transfers in men’s college soccer
For transfers, college soccer is a free market.
Teams grant releases and players head to new destinations. The ease of exit and convenience of open spots on other rosters makes the transfer market applicable and necessary for almost every team.
And in each offseason, there are a few transfers that can help shift the dynamics of the top teams in college soccer.
This season, there have already been a number of players who have been on the move in trying to find greener pastures.
Here is a rundown of just a handful who are likely to make a big impact in 2013.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s