Top players left available in the MLS draft
On a macro level, the first two rounds of the MLS SuperDraft provided few shocks. Even the Jack Harrison trade that moved him from the Chicago Fire to NYCFC via the No. 1 overall pick wasn’t much of a surprise, even if the method of his movement was.
That said, what’s a proper draft without a late round gem or two?
Late round steals are not particularly common in the MLS SuperDraft, and only one player - Colorado’s Dominique Badji - developed into a regular starter out of the final two rounds of last year’s draft as a rookie. But even by playing the long game, there is talent left on the board that wasn’t picked over in last week’s opening two rounds.
The final two rounds kick off Tuesday via teleconference. Here’s a look at the six of the best players left available.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: January 30-Feb. 5
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Under-14 GNT West Regional Mini-Camp
- U.S. U17 MNT Concacaf Championship Roster
- Recruiting Views: Key News in January
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A Forward Stays Out West
- TDS Girls Regional Rankings: Class of 2026
- Girls Academy League Feb. Player Journal
- Syracuse Forward Signs in Premier League
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s