TopDrawerSoccer Women's DI Top 25: Aug. 27
While the top three remained intact and unbeaten, a clearer picture of the top teams began to emerge in the women's DI season.
No. 2 UCLA edged at-the-time No. 6 Penn State by a 2-1 score on Saturday, on a seemingly-controversial second half goal from Delanie Sheehan. Penn State goalkeeper Amanda Dennis was adjudged to have carried Sheehan's cross over the line in the second half of the game, and it ended up being the winning goal.
Vaulting into the No. 7 spot, USC arguably enjoyed the most impressive weekend. The Women of Troy trounced their two opponents, beating Cal Poly by a 6-1 score, and following that up with a 5-0 defeat of Pepperdine on Sunday.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: January 17-23
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Georgetown's Will Sands joins Columbus Crew
- US Youth Soccer announces Boys ODP roster
- Syracuse forward Kerr signs with Toronto FC
- NYCFC Academy producing pro, DI stars
- US Youth Soccer announces Girls ODP rosters
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- Commitments: Northwest to Midwest
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s