U.S. U20 MNT qualifying snubs
The U.S. U20 MNT is in Florida this week, completing final preparations ahead of CONCACAF World Cup qualifying.
Head coach Tab Ramos recently named a 24-player roster for the 11 days of training, and from that pool of players, will select his roster for the upcoming CONCACAF competition.
A roster of mostly professional players, and a handful of college and club standouts have been battling it out this week for a spot on the 20-man qualifying roster.
Even with the level of talent, there are plenty of striking omissions. Below are six of them from the pro and college ranks.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 2-8
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Heartbreaking loss ends era for US Soccer
- Menace win USL League Two title
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
- Transfers to watch in DI women’s season
- Commitments: A goalkeeper's first choice
- 2022 Men’s Recruiting Rankings: August
- Surf Cup recap - Winners + Standouts
- Commitments: Top 150 decision
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s