Women's DI tournament projection: Oct. 27
Conference tournaments begin this week, and Selection Monday is just under two weeks away.
Time is running out, and seasons are coming to an end. Some already have.
There’s a clearer picture of what the NCAA tournament field could look like in women’s Division I soccer at this stage of the season. Things will change as projected winners miss out on automatic qualification, or big wins down the stretch could push bubble teams into the final list.
Focus will be again on the Ivy League. Harvard has a high RPI (16) but no wins against Top 50 opponents. They've been left off this projectiong, but could certainly end up making the cut.
Based off this week’s RPI, here’s the latest projected women’s DI field of 64. Projected seeds are listed in parentheses.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: Sept. 26-Oct. 2
- Women's Division I College Scoreboard
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Commitments: Choosing a CAA Side
- Under-19 MNT Wins Third Game in Slovenia
- Men's Team of The Week: UW Star Headlines
- Girls Club Standouts: September 24-25
- Cooper Named Women's Player of the Week
- TDS Women's DI Top 25: Champs Cruising
- Commitments: A Defender's Ivy Decision
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s