Women’s DI tourney projection: Oct. 12
There is still ample time for programs looking to play their way into the women’s Division I tournament, which will begin in November.
Changes are going to take place every week when making an educated guess what the NCAA tournament field. Projected winners of conference tournaments are included below, along with the potential at-large programs that will get the nod.
Based off the latest RPI, here’s a projected stab at the women’s DI field of 64.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 15-21
- 2022 DI College Soccer Preview Content
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Sarah Brady Steps Into Crucial USL Role
- Three Takeaways: US U20 WNT 1-3 Japan
- Final Chance for U17 World Cup Hopefuls
- Women's Top 100 Players to Watch List
- 2022 ACC Men's Soccer Preview
- Weekend Preview: Opening Round
- Women's College Previews: MAC to WCC
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s