Women’s DI tourney projection: Oct. 12
There is still ample time for programs looking to play their way into the women’s Division I tournament, which will begin in November.
Changes are going to take place every week when making an educated guess what the NCAA tournament field. Projected winners of conference tournaments are included below, along with the potential at-large programs that will get the nod.
Based off the latest RPI, here’s a projected stab at the women’s DI field of 64.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: October 18-24
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- YNT Regional ID roster - Atlanta 07
- Men’s tourney projection: Second look
- YNT Regional ID roster - Atlanta 06
- Commitments: Defensive addition for 2022
- Latest women's DI projected bracket
- Men’s Team of the Week: SoCon star
- Club Soccer Standouts: Oct. 16-17
- NC State GK named Player of the Week
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s