Women's NCAA Tournament field projection
Conference tournament season is here in the women’s college season. The race for postseason play is reaching new heights, with Stanford and Princeton securing automatic bids in their respective leagues over the weekend.
Below is a projection of the final field of 64 for Nov. 2, based off of this week’s RPI release and projecting the conference winners.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: January 30-Feb. 5
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Under-14 GNT West Regional Mini-Camp
- U.S. U17 MNT Concacaf Championship Roster
- Recruiting Views: Key News in January
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A Forward Stays Out West
- TDS Girls Regional Rankings: Class of 2026
- Girls Academy League Feb. Player Journal
- Syracuse Forward Signs in Premier League
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s