Final Women's DI tourney bracket projection
It’s conference tournament week, with only a few days left until the NCAA tournament bracket is out.
There are several things to look for this week, with regards to seeding.
-USC and UCLA play for the Pac-12 title on Friday. Both should be in the range for a No. 3 or No. 4 seed, though the
-Arkansas has a strong shot as a No. 1 seed. If Tennessee wins the SEC tournament, beating the Razorbacks on the way, it could vault the Volunteers into that.
-After drawing in the Big 12 quarterfinals, TCU likely needs to win the conference tournament to lock in a No. 2 seed.
-North Carolina’s seeding will be fascinating. With a strong RPI (No. 5), the Tar Heels were unlucky to miss out on the ACC tournament field. How will that be held against them (if at all)? Virginia and Florida State should be locks to get No. 1 seeds, especially after Duke lost to Wake Forest in the ACC tournament quarterfinals.
Below is the final TDS projected bracket as of games played through November 2.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: Nov. 29-December 5
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Pro prospects in the men’s quarterfinals
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: Shifting to the west
- Key players at the women’s College Cup
- Men’s Division I quarterfinal preview
- MLS Next Fest Preview: First of a kind
- TDS Girls Regional Rankings: Class of 2023
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s