2016 Recruiting Overview: Women’s Pac-12
Signing Day is officially one week away, as college soccer programs prepare to reload in 2016.
One particular conference is se to land arguably the best recruiting classes in the country: the Pac-12.
While last fall could be considered something of a down year for the league – no Pac-12 teams made it to the College Cup – that memory will be quickly erased if the incoming players can live up to their billing.
It obviously starts with UCLA’s class, recently checking in at No. 1 overall in the January recruiting class rankings, boasting Mallory Pugh and Jessie Fleming as just the tip of the iceberg in an incredible group of players.
But the talent is hardly flocking to just Westwood. Youth national team veterans are on their way to Stanford, California and USC, who have all nabbed some of the best players in the class of 2016. Arizona, Arizona State, Washington, Colorado and Washington State should continue to steadily improve as a deep and talented conference gets better.
Below is a rundown of each Pac-12 program’s verbal commitments and transfers. Please submit any corrections or omissions to email@example.com.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: December 4-10
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Tracking Division I Coaching Changes
- Florida State Caps off Legendary Season
- MLS Next Fest U16 Players to Watch
- ECNL Girls Tennessee Standouts
- Elite Academy East Showcase Wraps in FL
- College Cup: Women's Final Preview
- MLS Next Fest U17 Players to Watch
- Men's DI Tournament Elite Eight Recap