2017 Girls Recruiting Rankings April update
The recruiting race for 2017 is much further along in women’s DI soccer, with the trend of early verbal commitments leading to classes that are more complete than on the men’s side.
Changes are minimal to the best classes, as colleges chase two players in the top 25 of the player rankings who remain uncommitted. Their decisions could have ramifications on future updates, although for now, a familiar force remains at the summit.
Below are the latest top 10 rankings for 2017, based in large part off the IMG Academy Top 150 and reported verbal commitments. Please send commitments or corrections to commit@topdrawersoccer.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 15-21
- 2022 DI College Soccer Preview Content
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Queens Prepares for Division I Switch
- Names to Watch at U16, U17 MNT Camps
- Commitments: SoCal mid picks Pac-12
- Sarah Brady Steps Into Crucial USL Role
- Three Takeaways: US U20 WNT 1-3 Japan
- Final Chance for U17 World Cup Hopefuls
- Women's Top 100 Players to Watch List
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s