2020-21 Women’s DI Preseason Best XI
While it’s technically the middle of the season for some women’s Division I college soccer programs, the bulk of teams are heading back into action in the next few weeks.
With the march towards a spring season beginning, and a championship on the line, TopDrawerSoccer.com unveils its Preseason Best XI teams, projecting the best (or hailing some of the best from the fall) performances from the 2020-21 season.
In order for players to be considered for this and the Women’s Top 100, players have to be eligible and plan on playing in the 2021 spring season. A handful of players have left their programs to sign pro, either in the NWSL or Europe, and are not considered. The team below reflects the games played in the fall of 2020 and the expectations for the upcoming spring campaign.
Check out the three teams, and a Freshman XI below.
TopDrawerSoccer.com Preseason Best XI
GK: Emily Alvarado (TCU)
Freshman Best XI
GK: Cristina Roque (Florida State)
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Roster for U19 MNT Trip to Spain
- U16 GNT enjoys successful trip to Europe
- On the National Stage with Savannah Sabo
- Commitments: Crucial Late Signing?
- Recruiting Views: Big Name Additions
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- TDS Girls Regional Rankings: Class of 2022
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s