High stakes for U20 WNT qualifying hopefuls
For the 25 players in the U.S. Under-20 Women’s National Team camp this week, the stakes for a roster spot couldn’t be higher.
Not only is it the first under new head coach Laura Harvey, but it’s also being held a month before the World Cup qualifying tournament, slated to be held from February 15-March 1 in the Dominican Republic. That means it’s a small window for qualifying roster hopefuls to make a significant impression on Harvey.
With the qualifying roster set at 20 for next month’s competition, these five players can make the most of their chance at camp in Florida.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
- TDS Boys Regional Rankings: Class of 2022
- MLS Next Flex: Finishing on Tuesday
- Thompson Sisters Sign NIL Deal With Nike
- MLS Next Flex: U16, U19 teams finish
- Men's DI Internationals to Watch in 2022
- Girls club standouts: May 14-15
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s