Men's DI NCAA tournament field projection
There’s time left in the men’s soccer season for programs looking to make up ground in the chase for an NCAA Tournament spot. But through the weekend of October 14, the field of 48 is coming into focus.
Obviously, for most programs, winning their respective conference tournament could be the only way through to an automatic spot. There are still a few weeks left, however. But through Sunday’s results (October 14) and the most recent RPI released by the NCAA, below is the men’s projected field of 48.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s