Men’s DI Tournament Projection: April 7
The men’s Division I tournament field is set to be played in North Carolina starting this April. The spring season is heading towards postseason play in conference action, and seasons are set to come to an end soon.
Selecting the field of 36 will be fascinating this year; if all 22 conferences that played during the 2020-21 school year send automatic bids, only 10 spots are left up for at-large bids. Will RPI factor in at all? That’s going to be difficult, especially with some programs playing only 7-10 games overall. Programs that have dealt with COVID-19 issues will have to really push in these coming weeks.
Here’s a projection of what the field could look like when the tournament is drawn up.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s