Men’s DI tourney projection: Nov. 3
Conference tournaments begin this week in Division I men’s soccer, even with a week and a half left until the NCAA tournament bracket is unveiled.
The ACC begins on Wednesday, and the Big Ten, American Athletic and Big West editions are coming those starting this weekend. It’s a last chance for teams below the bubble line, and for the few jostling for one last big win to polish a resume. Then, of course, for the conferences without a good shot at an at-large bid, everything is on the line.
After the latest week’s results, check out the latest men’s DI tournament projection.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- MLS Next: U15s, U17s take center stage
- Final 2022 Boys IMG Academy Player Rankings
- Nemzer wants to build Maryland dynasty
- MLS Next Flex: Massive Day 2
- MLS Next Flex: Opening day intensity
- Ivy League Women's Breakout Players
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s