Men’s DI tourney projection: Oct. 20
For teams looking to play their way into this year’s men’s DI NCAA tournament field, there is still time. But not much, at least when it comes to regular season accomplishments.
Conference tournaments are drawing closer, and teams near the top of the RPI continue to tumble. For programs on the bubble, games against ranked opposition are massive chances to pick up vital wins. Losing streaks at this point can be crippling – not to mention falling below the very important .500 mark.
Below is the latest men’s DI tournament projection. Which teams could be in the tourney?
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: Nov. 29-December 5
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- MLS Next Fest: Standouts from Saturday
- ECNL Tennessee: Saturday's best
- College Cup: Seminoles, Cougars advance
- MLS Next Fest: Friday’s Standouts
- ECNL Tennessee: Some of Friday's best
- Kevins names U20 WNT roster for camp
- Pro prospects in the men’s quarterfinals
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s