Men’s DI tourney projection: Oct. 27
Enthralling races are taking place in the men’s Division I college season, which has a couple of weeks left until conference tournaments take center stage.
The Ivy League, Pac-12 and WCC all hand out the automatic bid to the regular season champ. All three races should come down to the wire, depending on how the next round plays out. Oregon State scored a big win against Washington, which could have seeding ramifications for the tournament.
After the latest week’s results, check out the latest men’s DI tournament projection.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- MLS Next Flex: Finishing on Tuesday
- Thompson Sisters Sign NIL Deal With Nike
- MLS Next Flex: U16, U19 teams finish
- Men's DI Internationals to Watch in 2022
- Girls club standouts: May 14-15
- MLS Next: U15s, U17s take center stage
- Final 2022 Boys IMG Academy Player Rankings
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s