Men’s DI tourney projection: Oct. 27
Enthralling races are taking place in the men’s Division I college season, which has a couple of weeks left until conference tournaments take center stage.
The Ivy League, Pac-12 and WCC all hand out the automatic bid to the regular season champ. All three races should come down to the wire, depending on how the next round plays out. Oregon State scored a big win against Washington, which could have seeding ramifications for the tournament.
After the latest week’s results, check out the latest men’s DI tournament projection.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: Nov. 29-December 5
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- MLS Next Fest: Standouts from Saturday
- ECNL Tennessee: Saturday's best
- College Cup: Seminoles, Cougars advance
- MLS Next Fest: Friday’s Standouts
- ECNL Tennessee: Some of Friday's best
- Kevins names U20 WNT roster for camp
- Pro prospects in the men’s quarterfinals
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s