Men's Team of the Week: September 26
The Player of the Week goes to Willem Ebbinge of Harvard, who showcased his outstanding vision and playmaking ability to assist all five goals Harvard scored in two games. First in a four-assist performance against Fairfield to lead the Crimson to their first win of the season, then another against Ivy League rivals Cornell in a hard-fought 1-1 result. The New Zealand native missed the first three games of this season, but since returning to the starting line-up, his creative qualities have added a new dimension to the Harvard attack.
Player of the Week: Willem Ebbinge, Harvard
Team of the Week: September 18-24
GK Gabriel Perrotta, Marshall – Away from his excellent shot-stopping and three saves, Perrotta displayed outstanding distribution against No. 4 UCF, as his passing range broke the press and created scoring opportunities.
Honorable Mention: GK Jack Root (Binghamton), D Nick Dang (Lipscomb), D Hosei Kijima (Wake Forest), D Luke Goodman (UC Davis), M Filip Mirkovic (Pittsburgh), M Will Reilly (Stanford), F Alessandro Arlotti (Harvard), F Ryan Carmichael (Hofstra), F Luis Sahmkow (Pittsburgh), F Alex Harris (Cornell), F Jacob Murrell (Georgetown)
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: December 4-10
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Tracking Division I Coaching Changes
- MLS Next Fest: Day 3 Standouts
- Boy's High School AA Game Roster B (...)
- Girl's High School AA Game Roster (...)
- ECNL Girls New England Players to Watch
- College Cup: Top MLS Prospects to Watch
- Commitments: A Delaware Decision
- TopDrawerSoccer TeamRank Update - Boys