Players to watch for the U.S. U20 WNT
The U.S. U20 Women’s National Team is only a couple of weeks away from one of the most important events on the calendar, the CONCACAF Championships. Head coach Michelle French released her 20-player roster earlier this week with eyes on qualifying for the World Cup and repeating as champions in 2014.
The U.S. kicks off the qualifying event on January 9 in the Cayman Islands against Costa Rica. Guatemala and Jamaica make up the other two teams in the bracket. Check back on TDS next week for an in-depth preview of the event.
For now, here is a break down of a handful of the stars of the U.S. team who should shine in the Cayman in January.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: October 18-24
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- U20 WNT candidates in college soccer
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- Conquering Resistance to Change
- Women’s Player of the Year: Clear fave?
- DPL National Club Rankings for September
- Commitments: USL Academy star picks
- Women’s Weekend Preview: Pac-12 clash
- GA West Region Showcase: Preview
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s