Position-by-position MLS draft prospects
The countdown to the 2022 MLS Draft continues, as the four-round event is slated for January 11.
While not a main supplier of talent, teams that do their homework can find players and in the case of some players, develop them for moves abroad. There’s a decent level of talent among this year’s draft class, with center back and goalkeeper particularly providing a long list.
Check out a positional breakdown of the top players from the MLS draft eligible list.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s