Women's Team of The Week: November 22
Jessica De Filippo judged the flight of the ball perfectly. Emilee Hauser’s cross seemed determined not to drop, leaving every player in the Memphis box flailing, guessing left and right where the ball might land. But De Filippo remained patient, ghosting to the back post before meeting it with an angled flick, sending the ball spinning over the goalkeeper’s head and into the net. It was the second of her three goals of the week, and perhaps the most important, bringing a vapid game to life in the NCAA sweet 16. But the senior forward’s contributions expanded beyond the scope of well timed headers. She also assisted twice, proving a handful for all 166 minutes she was on the pitch. And her five goal contributions are why the Razorbacks can dream of December glory.
Women's Team of the Week: November 14-20
D Kalyssa Van Zanten, Notre Dame - Van zanten is a dangerous weapon from deep areas, something she proved last week, scoring and assisting across two games as the Fighting Irish comfortably dispatched two opponents.
D Lily Reale, UCLA - Reale led a defense that only conceded one goal across two NCAA Tournament appearances. She also buried the winning penalty against UCF.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: November 21-27
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Gen. adidas Candidates for 2023 Draft
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- Pro Prospects in the Women’s DI Quarters
- Boys Club Standouts: November 19-20
- Men's NCAA Tournament Third Round Preview
- Commitments: Staying in Maryland
- Women's Team of The Week: Arkansas Ace
- Girls Clubs Standouts: November 19-20
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s