More than 750 fall-, winter- and spring-playing high school girls players made the cut for the Fall TeamSnap All-America Watch List, Winter TeamSnap All-America Watch List and Spring TeamSnap All-America Watch List.
Players, through coaches recommendations and TopDrawerSoccer staff observations, will be added each week to the list as performances warrant. The only players that will be removed from the list will be athletes who are no longer playing high school soccer or sustain a season-ending injury that will take them out of all-state consideration.
The TeamSnap All-America teams are not announced until the end of the school year.
Here are recent performances and updates from players on the TeamSnap All-America Watch Lists:
* Riane Coman, Academic Magnet (S.C.), So.: Coman has emerged as an offensive force for perennial small-school state title challenger Academic Magnet. The sophomore has netted 33 goals for the 14-5 squad. She is being courted by several ACC programs, but remains uncomitted.
* Hannah Davis, Lincoln Southwest (Neb.), Sr.: Davis has a state-best 34 goals this season. The Kansas State signee was an all-state selection last year and is certainly playing her way into state player of the year consideration this season.
* Kassi Ginther, Summit Christian Academy (Mo.), Sr.: What happens when a strong offensive-minded club player and NCAA Division I recruit is placed in an envirnonment with lower level talent? A season like Ginther's emerges. The FC Kansas club player and Iowa State signee has scored 78 goals as Summit Christian has rolled up a 16-1 record. The team has at least five matches remaining, which means at her current scoring clip of an average of 4.5 goals, Ginther has a chance to hit the 100-goal mark ... this season!
* Kayla Hamric, Battlefield (Va.), Sr.: Hamric has been a fixture on the Battlefield run of state titles, and last week she scored twice in the team's only outing -- another win that keeps the team No. 2 in the latest SIMA FAB 50.
* Regan Steigleder, Iowa City West (Iowa), Sr.: Steigleder, an Northwestern signee who plays club soccer for the Michigan Hawks, scored three of the team's four goals last week as SIMA FAB 50 Top 25-ranked Iowa City West remaining perfect. She has a team-high 12 goals in eight matches.