IMG Nationals 3v3 Series Set for Summer '14
With the official announcement of its national championship Aug. 8-10 in Bradenton, Fla., IMG Nationals 3v3 Soccer has established its first wave of qualifying events. Spanning six states and taking place throughout June and July, the qualifying events will grant each age group-winning team a spot in the national championship.
The six current qualifying event sites include:
- Amherst, Mass., July 26-27
- Naples, Fla., June 14-15
- Arlington, Va., June 21-22
- Houston, Texas, June 21
- Sciota, Pa., June 28
- Kalamazoo, Mich., July 11-13
More event sites and dates will be announced in the coming weeks.
For boys and girls U9-U15, 3v3 is played on smaller fields with smaller goals and emphasizes skill and quickness. Teams may roster up to six players and matches last 24 minutes (two 12-minute halves).
IMG Nationals 3v3 already features two prominent partners. Gatorade will serve as the Official Sports Fuel Sponsor and Goalrilla, a leading manufacturer of sports training equipment, will be the Official Goal Sponsor of the event series.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: Nov.27-Dec. 3
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Tracking Division I Coaching Changes
- ECNL Boys SC National Selection Game Roster
- Men's Team of the Week: November 28
- Clemson's Path to Women's College Cup
- Women's Team of the Week: November 28
- GA Champions Cup: U17 Players to Know
- Florida State's Path to Women's College Cup
- GA Champions Cup: U15/16 Players to Know