U18/19 Girls Dev. Academy playoff preview
The Girls Development playoffs begin on June 20, with three different age groups taking the field.
For many in the oldest age group, the trip to California marks the final bow in club soccer before moving on to the next level next year. A champion will be crowned by the time the U18/19 games wrap up, with the first-place squads advancing to the semifinals and final at the end of the playoffs.
Below is a preview of the U18/19 playoff groups.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: December 6-12
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- MLS Next Photo Gallery: Dec. 4-5
- Final Women's Division I Top 25 rankings
- Club Soccer Standouts: Dec. 3-5
- TopDrawerSoccer ECNL Tennessee Best XI
- MLS Next Fest Photo Gallery - Dec. 3
- Final Men's Team of the Week for 2021
- Commitments: An addition for 2022
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25