Wake Forest lands No. 54 recruit for 2018
An impressive Wake Forest 2018 recruiting class took a step forward last week.
Texas Rush defender Koby Carr committed to join the Demon Deacons, adding a U.S. MNT defender to its 2018 crop.
He is the fourth player to commit to Wake Forest's 2018 recruiting class, joining John (Holland) Rula, Kyle Holcomb and Isaiah Parente.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: July 26-August 2
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- MLS Youngsters: Pepi catching fire
- Commitments: Making a DII decision
- NPSL announces 2021 regional awards
- Maryland star named top NPSL young player
- Boys ECNL crown champions in St. Louis
- SC Blue Heat win UWS in dominant fashion
- Commitments: Another Sounder at Stanford
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25