Pressure builds on U21 MNT college players
When the first U.S. U21 Men’s National Team camp roster was released in early April, there were two obvious black sheep among the list of names.
In a changing soccer environment where national team coaches prefer players to enter professional clubs at an early age, Morris and McIntosh remain the two fish swimming against the stream.
“I am hoping that in six or eight months from now, those kids are taking the steps to get into the professional game so they are training everyday,” Youth National Team Technical Director Tab Ramos told TopDrawerSoccer.com about Morris and McIntosh.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Girls IMG Academy Player Rankings
- Commitments: Heading to the ACC
- MLS Next Flex Under-17 Best XI
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s