U21 MNT begins two-year goal of Olympics
The U.S. U21 Men’s National Team camp concluded on Thursday after a brief get together for the group in Southern California as the initial plans are in put in place for the 2016 Olympic squad.
The camp only featured a couple of training days and a scrimmage against Club Tijuana, but it still left ample opportunity for the players to return to familiar roles and vie for the eyes of full team coaches Jurgen Klinsmann and Tab Ramos.
“I love being in with the team,” U21 MNT goalkeeper Kendall McIntosh told TopDrawerSoccer.com. “I love the staff, love the coaches, and love the players. It’s always an awesome experience and I love being included.”
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- U16 GNT enjoys successful trip to Europe
- On the National Stage with Savannah Sabo
- Commitments: Crucial Late Signing?
- Recruiting Views: Big Name Additions
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- TDS Girls Regional Rankings: Class of 2022
- ECNL Boys VA National Event Preview
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s