TDS Men's Division I Top 25: Sept. 13
While there's a holdover at No. 1 in the Men's Division I Top 25 rankings, things are hectic up and down the latest update.
Georgetown continues an impressive start to the season, securing back-to-back 1-0 wins this week at home. Last Monday, the Hoyas topped Santa Clara, before holding on for a 1-0 victory against local foes Maryland on Saturday.
As ACC play began, things got crazy. Clemson continued to excel, winning against NC State and moving into the No. 2 spot. That came after Pittsburgh defeated the previous second-ranked squad North Carolina by a 4-0 score.
Coming away unbeaten against a pair of ranked foes, Akron soared into the Top 10 along with Tulsa and New Hampshire. Even if the ACC is still viewed as the top league on paper, it could be a wide open chase for a title.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 15-21
- 2022 DI College Soccer Preview Content
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Queens Prepares for Division I Switch
- Names to Watch at U16, U17 MNT Camps
- Commitments: SoCal mid picks Pac-12
- Sarah Brady Steps Into Crucial USL Role
- Three Takeaways: US U20 WNT 1-3 Japan
- Final Chance for U17 World Cup Hopefuls
- Women's Top 100 Players to Watch List
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s