Women’s DI tournament contenders
A field of 48 is set for the spring women’s Division I tournament.
Like the men’s edition, the competition will be set in North Carolina for the duration, as this year’s battles it out for what will be known as the 2020 national championship.
The field itself is interesting, and difficult to assess. With several leagues playing in the fall of 2020, the teams that played competitively in the spring, gauging the balance between the sides is difficult. Florida State even opted not to play any competitive spring games, putting an 11-0 record from the fall on the line starting next week.
Regardless, here’s a look at eight title contenders.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: January 17-23
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Georgetown's Will Sands joins Columbus Crew
- US Youth Soccer announces Boys ODP roster
- Syracuse forward Kerr signs with Toronto FC
- NYCFC Academy producing pro, DI stars
- US Youth Soccer announces Girls ODP rosters
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- Commitments: Northwest to Midwest
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s