Top Generation adidas classes since 2005
Since adidas assumed command of the Generation adidas program in 2005, it’s churned out 10 classes of varying but generally good quality. There’s been a bust and a productive professional in every class, with some classes more skewed in one direction than others. Here, we break down every class since the program switched from Nike’s Project-40 moniker to the adidas banner and grade each based on the merits of those around it.
Note that the grading scale is entirely insular, meaning the F-to-A rating is based solely on the talent within these classes when compared to one another.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- MLS Next Flex: U16, U19 teams finish
- Men's DI Internationals to Watch in 2022
- Girls club standouts: May 14-15
- MLS Next: U15s, U17s take center stage
- Final 2022 Boys IMG Academy Player Rankings
- Nemzer wants to build Maryland dynasty
- MLS Next Flex: Massive Day 2
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s